Using miniature cylinders can save up to 60% of your processing air without compromising production.
Better control of the forming with less force increases the strength of each container made.
The smaller piston area of Quantum’s miniature Cylinder provides rapid pressing and reduced volumes of compressed air for both up and down functions. The cooling tube passageway is identical to the thousands of full size TWT® Cylinders in use worldwide.
Get all the same benefits of Quantum’s full size dirt and turbulence free TWT® cylinder in a smaller, stronger, energy efficient package.
What if there was a faster way to change loading spacers..?
Cut IS Machine Downtime
Job changes often require a load position and loading spacer change. Traditionally a job change like this could cost you up to 15 minutes per section. Not to mention all the extra excessive and repeated torque your piston rods, adapters and locking studs are subjected to. Dramatically reduce the time your operator needs to spend inside the section doing a job change by using Quantum’s NNPB Quick Change Positioner.
Here’s How It Works:
- The specially designed spacer is placed over the adapter and is able to be removed by hand when the positioner is in the full up position
- The locking stud and adapter do not need to be removed to change loading spacers.
- Each spacer can be manufactured or cut to the desired length.
- Loading positions can be changed quickly and easily.
Quantum’s NNPB Quick Change Positioner:
- Cut IS Machine Downtime
- Increase Production Flexiblity
- Decrease Stress On Forming Equipment
- Cut Spare Parts Costs
- Reduce IS Operator Safety Risks
Did you know..?
- Dirt free air delivery
- Zero air leaks
- Maximum plunger cooling / counter blow efficiency
- Elimination of glass particles and contaminants in the parison
Quantum would like to welcome our newest employee Tiffany Stewart. She will be managing Quantum’s front office duties and supporting our Financial and Logistics Departments. Tiffany has an Associates degree in Business Management and plans to pursue her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. She enjoys outdoor activities, riding her horse on local trails, and freelance photography.
Quantum is excited to have Tiffany join our team!
Celebrating 40 Years of Forming System Solutions