TOTAL FORMING ANALYSIS – (TFA™) PROCESS MONITORING AND GOB WEIGHT CONTROL
Using the Cylinder Performance Monitoring System (CPMS®) feature of the TWT® allows the operator to see inside the initial forming cycle of the container manufacturing process. Timing commands, gob delivery, air pressures, linear movement, and exhaust temperatures are all items that the forming department needs to control and are easily monitored by the CPMS®. The system allows the operator to see what is going right or wrong – instantly. This applies to both NNPB processing and production in conventional Blow & Blow or Advanced Blow & Blow.
The TFA™ can be used to:
- Control gob weight through tube height on needled control
- Reduce MDT (Machine Dead Time) to safely improve production parameters.
- Improve container quality by better process monitoring and control.
- Identify problems in the forming of the parison.
- Increase the speed and percentage of pack in any forming process, Press & Blow or Blow & Blow.
TFA™ Customer Inquiry: