With Quantum, your operators enjoy the flexibility of optional manual installation/removal of plunger mechanisms. Other Systems require machine assistance.
Contact Quantum today to learn more about the many benefits Quantum’s flexible forming systems can provide.
Quantum Cylinder Exhaust Design
A faster way to change loading spacers.
Here’s How It Works:
Get superior plunger cooling using lower air pressure than conventional forming systems that use the high pressure on/off cooling systems.
The Quantum Cylinder and Process equipment work together to allow the Forming Plunger to be cooled throughout the entire forming cycle.
Advantages of Quantum’s Multistage Cooling
- No thermal shock to the Plunger or overlay material
- Minimal dimensional growth of the Forming Plunger
- Closer fit to Guide Ring
- Lower pressures required due to Continuous (360°) cooling of the Plunger
- Having cooling on during Press Time reduces Plunger Up Pressing Pressure
- Lower temperatures result in higher speed potentials and reduced sticking
- The Plunger, Internal Cooler and Guide Ring will have a longer production life
Accuracy By Design
- Reducing Cartridge Bolt Breakage
- Reducing Cartridge Cap Breakage
- Precise Alignment during BB Process
- Reducing Container Defects
- Eliminates premature wear of BB components
- Increases life of Mould Equipment